Scouting supports Medical Center Shareholders in the sale to Bianalisi
- Bianalisi Spa, leader in the Italian market in the sector of analysis laboratories and outpatient clinics based in Carate Brianza, has acquired 100% of Medical Center Srl.
- Medical Center Srl is a private outpatient clinic based in Reggio Emilia since 1982, practicing in agreement with NHS, offers services in various branches of specialist outpatient diagnostics with particular attention to the field of osteoarticular rehabilitation.
- Scouting Spa acted as exclusive financial advisor sell-side. Scouting supported the shareholders of Medical Center Srl during the entire negotiation and execution process.
- The fiscal advisor for the buyer was Nctm Studio Legale with the partner Manfredi Luongo.
- The Scouting team involved in the transaction has been composed by Filippo Bratta (Managing Partner), Attilio Conta (Director), Marco Piccinini (Senior Advisor) and Richard Pratissoli (Manager).