SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS ASSISTS EQUIPE CERAMICAS IN THE CREATION OF A GLOBAL CERAMIC GROUP INTEGRATED WITH ITALCER
- Milan, March 3, 2021 –
- Miura Private Equity, one of the leading investment firm in Spain, and Mandarin Capital Partners (MCP), an Italian private equity firm for Italian mid-market companies, have fostered the creation of a leading European ceramic group by integrating Equipe Cerámicas, a leading Spanish company specialized in the production of small format floor and wall tiles, into Italcer Group, an Italian group leader in high-end ceramic products. .
- The integration between the companies creates a global ceramic tile player with complementary products and brands that aims to reach a combined revenues of more than €220 million and €50 million EBITDA in 2021.
- Scouting Capital Advisors S.p.A and Banco Sabadell M&A advised Miura Private Equity and the Spanish management team in the transaction as financial advisors. Scouting Capital Advisors operated with an international team composed of Managing Partner Marco Musiani, manager Elena Montibeller and analyst Mario Giorgetta. The Banco Sabadell team was led by Director Ignacio Mestres Del Valle and comprised of associate director Raul Campos Faura and analyst Joan Bernal Larregola.
- Equipe Cerámicas, an Iberian company founded in 1999, is a global leading company specialized in the market of small wall and floor tiles format. Since 2018, Miura Private Equity has supported the company in its growth and development plan, doubling its sales and production capacity in the last three years. Upon completion of the transaction, Miura Private Equity will join Italcer as shareholder together with MCP as lead investor.
- Italcer Group, founded in 2017 by private equity firm MCP, is a leader in the Italian high-end ceramic tile sector, covering the widest product range on a professionalized and industrial scale unique on the market.. In recent years, it has acquired renown brands with a large tradition in the ceramic industry such as Ceramica Rondine, La Fabbrica Ceramiche, Elios Ceramica, Cedir and Devon & Devon. Today it has more than 570 employees and a consolidated international presence with exports to more than 80 countries, mainly in Europe and the United States.