- Roberto Francani joined Scouting in 2019 as Director.
- Prior to joining Scouting, Roberto worked from 2017 to 2019 at Finint as Associate Director where he co-managed Sicit IPO and from 2010 to 2017 in Nice Group, a holding company acting as single-family office. As investment manager was mainly involved in several investments, M&A advisory and strategic thinking. He was also Director at Venetwork Spa (scale up incubator) from 2014 to 2017.
- From 2008 to 2010 Roberto worked at Accord Management, a leading private equity club deal.
- From 2007 to 2008 Roberto worked at AT Npl (in partnership with Varde) and Altium Capital.
- Roberto holds a bachelor degree in Banking from Milano Bicocca University, a Msc (laurea magistrale) from Bergamo University in Management, Finance and International Business, Executive Certificate in Soft Skills for Managers at CIMBA, Executive Certificate in International Management and Strategy at CIMBA/Tippie School of Business-Iowa University and also studied in Goldman Sachs and London School of Economics.