- Filippo Bratta is a Partner of Scouting Tra Partners Group and a Board member of Scouting Spa.
- He joined Scouting in 2005 and immediately contributed to creating the current network of international relationships with merchant banks and independent corporate finance boutiques in Europe, USA and Asia.
- Filippo, along his more than 20 years of experience, has managed significant Crossborder M&As for both international and Italian clients, becoming highly skilled in the Agro Food and Industrial sectors.
- Previously he accumulated significant international experience, firstly as the Investment Manager at Fides Capital Scr (Madrid, Private Equity Fund under Spanish law, € 30 million of managed capital) and then as Financial Manager at Tecnopali Group SpA (Parma).
- He graduated in Economics of Financial Markets and Institutions at Bocconi University in Milan and earned an MBA from the IE Business School in Madrid.