SCOUTING CAPITAL ADVISORS WITH ANGULAS AGUINAGA IN THE ACQUISITION OF 100% OF DELIGUSTI SpA
- Angulas Aguinaga (“Angulas”), a leading Spanish company in the modern seafood sector whose reference shareholder is the Private Equity fund PAI Partners, a reality that operates in the market with over 20 billion euros under management, has acquired 100% of Deligusti S.p.A. (“Deligusti”), a leading Italian company in the production and marketing of fresh marinated fish and ground products. Angulas, a company with a turnover of approximately 290 million euros, will support Deligusti in the expansion of its product range and in the process of internationalizing its sales (with a strong focus on Europe).
- Angulas was assisted by Scouting Tra Partners Group, through Scouting Capital Advisors, and Banco Sabadell as financial advisors. Scouting Capital Advisors acted with a team led by Managing Partner Giuseppe Mario Sartorio, Associate Director Elena Montibeller and Analysts Simone Ardizzone and Mario Giorgetta. The Banco Sabadell team was led by Director Ignacio Mestres Del Valle.
- Legal Advisor of the transaction Pedersoli Studio Legale, which acted with a team composed of Equity Partner Antonio Pedersoli and Junior Partner Jean-Daniel Regna-Gladin. New Deal Advisors, with a team consisting of Managing Partner Mara Caverni and Senior Manager Roxana Hanceanu, handled the Financial Due Diligence aspects. The tax aspects were followed for the buyer by Chiaravalli Reali & Assosciati with a team composed by David Reali and Marco Curti.
- In the transaction, Deligusti was assisted for the financial aspects by Mauro Rapetti of the homonymous Studio and by RP Legal & Tax with the team composed by Claudio Elestici and Stefano Chiarva.
- This deal, the sixth of its kind completed this year by Scouting Capital Advisors, is a further demonstration of the firm’s ability to intervene in cross-border transactions (four transactions since the beginning of the year with countries such as Spain, Poland and the USA) and its strong expertise in the Food & Beverage sector (three transactions since the beginning of the year). In this transaction, assistance was provided to Angulas’ management in its development plan for the Italian market, in identifying potential companies consistent with the client’s growth project and in all phases of the acquisition process.