Transaction

EMAK GROUP ACQUIRED 30% OF CIFARELLI SPA

  • Emak SpA, listed at the Milan Stock Exchange (MTA, STAR), signed an agreement for the purchase of 30% of Cifarelli S.p.A., based in Voghera (PV), a company active in the production and marketing of professional machines for agriculture and gardening such as mistblower, olive shakers, blowers.
  • The acquisition of 30% of Cifarelli Spa was settled at a value of € 3.750 million, while the sale and purchase of the remaining 70% will be managed through a call and put option scheme to be exercised on the approval of Cifarelli 2019 financial statements. Closing is expected by the end of 2016.
  • Scouting Spa acted as buy-side financial advisor to Emak Spa.