Operazione

VIMI FASTENERS COMPLETED THE IPO PROCESS ON AIM ITALIA

  • VIMI FASTENERS S.p.A., active in the field of very high precision mechanics, made its debut on August 2, 2018 on AIM Italia / Alternative Capital Market, Borsa Italiana’s market dedicated to SMEs.
  • Scouting SpA, with a team led by Marco Musiani (Partner) along with Dino Orlandini (Managing Director), Elena Montibeller (Senior Analyst) and Elena Dal Pozzo (Analyst) acted as exclusive financial advisor for the whole IPO process.
  • The Institutional Offer was covered for about 26% by foreign investors and for the remaining 74% by Italian investors. The free-float on AIM Italia is 26,1%.